Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Debate's day

I'm watching the presidential debate right now but at the same time I'm remembering our debates today in topic in the media class. For me, today's class was one of the most interesting classes that we have taken because we had the opportunity to follow the guidelines of a real debate and each of us showed that was prepared to defend our side. I think that for some people was difficult to defend something that they don't believe, but this is part of the process of debate. We did an excellent job! 

3 comments:

Alyssa R. said...

I completely agree with you Daglys - everyone in class did a great job with the debates. I'm wondering if we should do another debate this semester on new topics. What does everybody think?

Abdu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abdu said...

Yes, Dagles It is hard to defend something you didn't believe. I feel like I am telling lies. I don't like to be in such a position any more.