Monday, November 3, 2008

Windows 7

Yes I didn't make a mistake in the title of this post. Microsoft has in beta phase the new version of his operative system and they will call it "Windows 7" because it's the seventh version of Windows. I read this article in the IHT and I chose to write about it because I think that Microsoft has a huge influence in every technological aspect. Something that surprised me is that they are developing this new operative system when Windows Vista the actual version is actually new. I remember that between Windows XP and windows vista they waited like 3 years, but I am not sure about it. I think that this is a result of that people don't like Vista or say that it has a lot of problems, so Microsoft is developing another operative system quickly to keep it customers.

1 comment:

OuiMashiDuo said...

Hmm I agree with you that Windows Vista is quite new and not so popular because a lot of people still use Windows XP. Maybe because people complain a lot about Vista problems. Anyway, I like Vista becuase it's cool for me. I like Vista's interface. However, if Microsoft is going to launch Windows 7, what should I do with my 2-month-old laptop with Vista operating system???